INGREDIENTS 9 large eggs 8 ounces ground breakfast sausage 1 red, green, or yellow pepper, I used a mix of colors because that is wh...

Paleo Breakfast Muffins #Recipe






INGREDIENTS

9 large eggs
8 ounces ground breakfast sausage
1 red, green, or yellow pepper, I used a mix of colors because that is what I had
½ cup frozen kale, chopped
¼ teaspoon pepper

INSTRUCTIONS
Full recipe from : galonamission.com

Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a muffin tin with non-sticking cooking spray or use coconut oil. I used coconut oil. Set aside.
Brown the ground sausage in a medium-sized pan over medium-heat.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and then add in the sausage, peppers, kale, and pepper. Pour the batter into the muffin tins, filling ¾ of the way. Bake for 20-25 minutes, my oven needed 23 minutes.
Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes, use a knife to loosen from the sides.

NOTES
I purchased my kale from our local warehouse store and they had frozen. If you are using fresh chopped kale, I would say a handful is fine.