Here’s what you will need:
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 packs cinnamon rolls
Watch video of this recipe in facebook
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix eggs, milk, cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sugar.
- 2. Cut each cinnamon roll into eight pieces, and stuff inside a greased muffin tin. Pour batter in each tin about 3/4 of the way. If you pour too much, the tin will overflow in the oven.
- 3. Cover the tin and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, letting the cinnamon roll absorb the mixture.
- 4. Bake at 350˚F / 175˚C for 35 minutes.
- 5. Remove the muffin from the tin, top with icing and serve warm.