125ml soy sauce
60 ml rice wine vinegar
1/2 chopped onion
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp ground ginger
4 chicken breasts
3 tbsp cornflour
Spring onions and sesame seeds to serve
Here’s how you make it:
Watch video of this recipe in facebook
1) Mix the soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, onion, garlic, pepper and ground ginger together in a small bowl and set aside.
2) Oil the slow cooker and add the chicken breasts. Pour the sauce over the chicken, cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
3) Remove and drain the chicken and set aside in a large bowl. Shred thoroughly with two forks.
4) Transfer the leftover sauce into a saucepan and add water mixed with the cornflour. Reduce over a medium heat until thick.
5) Add the chicken to the sauce and mix thoroughly. Serve over a bed of rice with spring onions and sesame seeds!