• 3 medium ripe yellow peaches, diced
• 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
• 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
• 1 small jalapeño, seeded, minced
• 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
• 1 tablespoon lime juice
• kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 4 (5-6 ounces each) skinless Tilapia fillets
Full recipe from : yummly.com
In a large bowl, gently combine the peaches, cucumber, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with some salt and a few grinds of black pepper, to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Warm olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. When oil is hot, season the Tilapia with salt and pepper on both sides and add to the skillet; sear fillets until golden on the outside and flake with a fork, about 3 minutes per side, depending on the thickness.
Transfer fillets to individual serving plates and top with some of the salsa. Serve extra salsa on the side.